Your satisfaction with your experience of the Cisco University Merchandise Store is very important to us and we want to hear from you. Please contact us with questions or comments at:
The Cisco University Merchandise Store accepts the following method of payment:
Cost Center Code
- Shipping and Handling
The Cisco University Merchandise Store ships only within the United States. We do not ship or bill orders to other international locations. Shipping charges are additional and will be added to the total amount of your order.
With standard shipping for in-stock merchandise ordered before 2pm ET, the merchandise should arrive within 3-7 days via UPS Ground. We do not ship to Post Office (PO) boxes. Express shipping orders placed before 2pm ET will be shipped the same day. Express shipping is not available for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii. Instead, please select 2-day express shipping via UPS. Our goal is 100% accuracy on quantity and timeliness for all shipments. Orders are processed Monday-Friday.
All orders should arrive with a packing slip. Please confirm that all the information on the packing slip is consistent with the materials in the box. Also make note of any damage to the box should you find a discrepancy.
You can check the current status of your order by selecting Order Status. You will need your e-mail address and password to login to Order Status.
We will include an order tracking number on your order status page. You can track the package by clicking directly on the tracking number. Please note that it may take 24 hours before tracking information appears on the UPS website. If you have any questions or changes to your order, please e-mail us at CiscoUniversityMerch@robertsonmarketing.com
- Unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with an original receipt. To return please include original packing slip and circle the item(s) that you are returning. For a return, we will credit the card or cost center used to place the order. Pack and seal your return securely, in the original package. Packages must be returned prepaid – we do not accept COD deliveries. We will only refund shipping charges if we've sent the wrong item, or if the item sent is defective.
Return the package to:
Cisco University Merchandise Store/RMG
359 Kesler Mill Road
Salem, VA 24153
- Orders shipped to AL, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NV, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SC, TN, VA, or WV will have all applicable local and state sales taxes calculated after payment processing. The tax charges will be viewable on your order receipt.
- Availability of Inventory
- Occasionally, an item you wish to order may be out of stock or there may be fewer than you need. We do our best to ensure this happens infrequently, but it is impossible to completely prevent this from happening from time to time. Although inventory is monitored daily and re-orders are usually placed well in advance, there are many factors—too numerous to mention here—that can lead to an item being out of stock at a time that might be inconvenient to you. You can help minimize inconvenience for everyone when you:
- Order as far in advance of your in-hand date as possible.
- Warn us in advance if you plan on depleting all the inventory of a specific item.
- Let us know if you have an upcoming need which cannot be met by the existing inventory quantity.
- Chose an alternate item in case the one you want is out of stock.
Finally, if you need something and there is no stock, please give RMG a call. It’s always possible that the quantities you need are already in production or close to being delivered.
- Updating Account Information
- Click on My Account in the top navigation and update your account information, shipping information, and order history.